Let our Beer Master take you to three of Prague’s most famous historical breweries. Indulge in an array of Bohemia's finest beers. Learn about the history and techniques of brewing in Bohemia, the place where Pilsner was invented.
Dive Into Bohemia’s Unique Beer Culture!
When: Every day 12:00 and 15:00
Price: 1250 CZK or 50 EUR / person, minimum of 2 people
Where: Just off Old Town Square – at the Discover Prague Tour Office (Tynska 693/4) in the heart of the Old Town.
What you will do
One of our expert beer masters will take you to three of Prague’s historical breweries. Along the way you will get to try plenty of varieties of Bohemian beers – some of the best in the world – be entertained and advised on beer-making, history of beer, Czech beer culture, beer tasting and the places you visit. Learn about beer culture in one of the world's finest beer regions.
What to expect
An entertaining journey into the unique Beer culture of Bohemia, it’s glorious history and present of beer making and, of course, the intricacies of different beers’ aroma, texture, taste, and aesthetics.
- Visit 3 microbreweries
- Taste up to 11 varieties of Czech beer
- History, legends, and facts of Prague’s historic New Town
- Travel by tram (if applicable)
- Brewing techniques and traditions from the Beer Master
- Demonstration of the fundamental aspects of beer tasting
- Traditional Czech appetizers in a historical brewery Beer Hall
- Duration: approximately 3.5 hrs from start to finish
Things to note before purchasing your ticket: if you're booking the Brewery Tour for the same day or the next day, please contact us first at +420 733 454 524 for availability!
WHEN MAKING THE RESERVATION, PLEASE PROVIDE A REACHABLE PHONE NUMBER WITH THE COUNTRY CODE INCLUDED!