We are sorry but our FREE CITY & CASTLE tours can be only booked via email reservations at email@example.com, thank you for understanding. Discover Prague Team.
Join us for a highly entertaining tour of Prague’s Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter. We promise a spellbinding crash-course of the history, architecture, legends and peculiarities of Prague and the Czech people.
What you will do
- Astronomical Clock
- Old Town Square
- Church of our Lady Before Týn
- St. Nicholas Church
- Rudolfinum / Czech Philharmony
- Charles Bridge
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Pinkas Synagogue / Memorial for the Jewish Victims of the Holocaust from the Czech lands.
- And much, much more!
- Duration: approximately 3 hrs from start to finish
Why is it called Free Tour? Because it’s free. If you book this tour (or just show up at the meeting point without a booking) we won’t charge you. This tour is tips-based only
- The Free Tour is designed for small groups of people, for groups of 9 or more please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org