Want a peaceful view of Prague's historical monuments without hurrying and being jostled? Enjoy two hours in an oasis of comfort with views of Prague's many attractions.
When: Every day 12:00 and 15:00
Price: 500 CZK or 20 EUR
Where: The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
What to expect
See majestic views from the Vltava. Discover tiny canals like the Devil’s Stream. Sightseeing cruise - Charles Bridge, Kampa, Prague Castle, Vyšehrad
- the cruise begins at the dock at Čech Bridge
- feast your eyes with a view of Prague Castle
- pass under the Charles Bridge
- pass by the Rudolfinum and the National Theater
- pass through the oldest locks in Smíchov
- see the Dancing House
- after reaching the Vyšehrad cliff and Podolí waterworks, the boat turns and heads back
- in the boat restaurant and bar, you can choose from a wide selection of refreshments and drinks
- you will receive a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest
- Duration: 2 hours from start to finish