Come with us on a walk through Prague’s dark past, through narrow, cobbled streets and winding lanes where murderers, alchemists, monsters, and spirits once walked!
When: every day at 19:30, 20:30
Price: 425 CZK (17 euro) for adults, 375 CZK (15 euro) for students and seniors
Where: Tynska 627/7, Praha 1
What you will do
The Ghost Tours will take you away from the bustle and noise of the Old Town Square into one of the eeriest parts of Prague, once a den of poverty, plague, and magic, an area often overlooked by tour guides yet full of history, intrigue and atmosphere. You’ll hear stories of death and betrayal, dark arts, and demonic visions. Learn about the restless spirits said to roam among the beautiful architecture of the Old Town, and who knows, perhaps you’ll even meet them face to face!
What to expect
We will take you through the mysteries, legends, and tales from the darker side of Prague’s history, and none of our stories are made up for the tour. No one will jump out at you to try to scare you!
- Tragic stories of the house of death
- Secrets of the alchemists' lair
- Streets where a procession of ghosts passes by
- On this tour, we focus on storytelling and not on special effects or cheap tricks to make the tour ‚ frightening
- Location: this tour does not enter any buildings, it will take you around the lanes and alleys of Prague’s Old Town
- Duration: approximately 1.5 hrs from start to finish
- We do not run this tour on December 24, 25, and 31.