Prague Boats - New Year's Eve with Jazz
A five-hour New Year's Eve cruise on the Kotva restaurant cruiser (fits up to 185 people) through the historic centre of Prague is a great idea for New Year's Eve.
In addition, you can look forward to a set menu, which you can choose from our selection of two meals, and a live jazz trio, which will play throughout the night.
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
- five-hour cruise through the historic centre of Prague and its surroundings
F & B:
- welcome drink prosecco
- nuts, crisps and canapés on the table
- served menu
- glass of prosecco for New Year's toast
- traditional Czech New Year's meal of lentils with ham
- from Čech Bridge with a view of Prague Castle
- past the Rudolfinum and the National Theatre
- beneath the Charles Bridge
- through the oldest lock chamber in Smíchov in the direction of the Dancing House and Vyšehrad
- jazz trio
- The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 2.
Price: 195 €
Duration: 300 minutes
On the Kotva we can guarantee a private table by the window for at least four persons. For couples we can guarantee neither a private table, nor a window seat though. In such a case it is better to get a cruise on Bohemia Rhapsody or Lužnice.
Tickets must be reserved in advance.
Payment in advance required.
Reservations must be picked up at least 30 minutes before the cruise.
2 months – 31 days prior to the cruise we charge 20%
30 days to 27. 12. 2018 we charge 50%
28. 12. and less, no show and we charge 100%
Cancellation policy applies to the total amount to be paid for the order.