Karlovy Vary and Moser Factory
Karlovy Vary is probably the best-known spa town in the Czech Republic.
Its history begins in the 14th century, at the time of the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world-renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the herb liqueur Becherovka. After arriving at Karlovy Vary your group will visit the Moser factory and then be taken on a tour of the town center by our guide to see the most famous geyser Vřídlo (Sprudel) – gushing its mineral water to a height of almost 12 meters. After lunch, you will be free to explore the town on your own.
- Did you know that Moser Glassworks produces the most elegant and highest quality glass in the world?
- Did you know that in Karlovy Vary you can sample waters from 12 hot medicinal springs on the promenade?
- Did you know that the herbal liqueur Becherovka-also was known as "13 spring", is produced in Karlovy Vary?
- Pick-up & drop off service
- Entrance fee to the Moser factory
- Duration: 9.5 hours transport:
- Departures: Daily
- Departure times:08:45
Starting point: Parking Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1
- Tour end: Parking Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1