ČESKÝ KRUMLOV - UNESCO
Český Krumlov, a medieval town in South Bohemia, retains its fairytale-like atmosphere to these days and is well-deserving of its inclusion on UNESCO's list of cultural heritage sites. Our guide will lead you through the narrow, winding streets of the historical center, filled with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings from the times of the Rožmberk, Eggenberg and Schwarzenberg noble families. Next, you can enjoy traditional Czech delicacies with lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, you will visit the local castle, the second largest castle in the Czech Republic, filled with ancient furniture, artwork, tapestries and exquisitely adorned weapons.
- Did you know that the Cesky Krumlov castle fortress is the second largest in the Czech Republic?
- Did you know that the medieval city center was repeatedly damaged by floods?
- Did you know that Cesky Krumlov is on the UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites?
- Pick-up & drop off service
- Entrance fees to Český Krumlov castle – representative suites
- Duration: 10 hoursTransport:
- Departures:Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
- Departure times:09:00
Starting point:Parking Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1
- Tour end:Parking Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1