BALLOON ADVENTURES PRAGUE
Touch the sky from a hot air balloon!
Enjoy the views of historical castles, wild nature and other panoramas of the Czech Republic, 3 000 feet above ground.
Balloon Adventures will take you to one of their signature locations, 40–60 km out of Prague for a sunrise or a sunset balloon flight.
Each flight takes about 60 minutes, whenever the weather allows.
• Free transport from your Prague hotel and back, for the sunrise flight pick up at your hotel, for the sunset flight, pick up at the meeting point - the parking next to the No.14 tram stop Těšnov (opposite the Hotel Merkur, near the undeground stop Florenc)
• Five stars services, refreshments before boarding and sparkling wine ceremony after landing
• Safety briefing before the flight and full insurance coverage
• On-board guidance by our professional pilots (languages: English, Czech, Russian)
• Free Wifi connection on board
• Commemorat ive aviator’s certificate
• Professional photos from your flight
Standard flights are always operated at one of these destinations:
• Chateau Konopiste (National Cultural Monument) - let´s see that nice castle or some deers, stags and wild pigs from the air
• Bohemian Paradise (European Geopark) - views of historical castle ruins, romantic chateaux, and rock creations
• Castle of Karlstejn - one of the most visited monuments in Czech
• City of Cesky Krumlov - UNESCO World heritage site (second most visited touristic attraction)
Passenger younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Height: min. 120 cm (3,9 ft).
Weight max. 110 kg. In case of exceeding this limit, extra charges may apply.
In case of medical issues, please contact our office.
For safety reasons, pregnant women, persons with serious health issues or under significant alcohol or drug influence may not fly.
The flights can be cancelled according to bad weather (i.e. in storm, in strong wind >7m/s, in no wind <1m/s or in strong rain, snow and frost).
Flight time between 60-80 min., entire activity of 3-4 hours incl. transport.
Participants and Spectators
It is for 1 person, who joins a group of other passengers. No spectators possible.
No need to overdress, the temperature during the flight is the same as it is on the ground. Solid shoes essential, no high heels or slippers, please.
“With Balloon Adventures, it is not just an activity, it’s a life-time experience!”